Friday, September 21, 2007

a dream home....


we (me & my wife) were on our way to pithoragarh, a beautiful place in the hill state of uttaranchal, india when i saw this frame, i asked the driver of the cab to halt, it was absolute paradise...far below i could see the huts....and as usual i slipped into my dream world...questions started flowing...who lived there(huts) ??? what they did for a living??? how they felt living there??? what was their routine..etc..etc...i wish i cud be one of them...away from those tall, tiring buildings...but....coins have two sides...i knew....i cud only capture its beauty in my camera, in the deep layers of my ever restless mind....and move forward....
the two pictures below are also of the same trip....the picture "i'm not a painter" is one of my favourites....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why on earth the clouds look so dreamy u feel like camping there

swapnil